Tinys Handmade Crochet Teether
Each is handmade by Emilia using 100% premium and ultra-lightweight combed cotton thread, OEKO-TEX®️ Standard 100 certified and a combination of natural beech wood. This plastic free teething toy are designed along with the safety of your little one in mind and provides much-needed teething relief and makes a perfect sensory play toy for tiny hands.
- Natural beechwood teething ring
- A soft and matte 100% combed cotton thread, OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified
- Head and body: 13cm x 9cm ; teether ring 6cm diameter
- Teether toy meets and exceeds mandatory safety for toy standards AS/NZ8124
- Naturally antibacterial, non-toxic
- Handwash with warm soapy water
- Air dry, avoid direct sunlight
- Do not soak, or place in dishwasher/ washing machine
- Check the teether ring every time before offer it to baby
- Supervise your baby at all times while using any teething toy
- Use virgin coconut oil to moisturize the beech wood to keep it from splitting. Just rub an ample amount into the wood, and then wipe off any excess with a paper towel.
*If you’re worried about using soap, vinegar is a great disinfectant that is safe for eating and dries quickly