[ SAMPLE SALE -GRADE B ] Side-zip Button Sleepsuit
Your Message Card
Clearance Sale happening now for our Organic Cotton Side-zip Button Sleepsuit🖤
Grade B- Logo printing flaw / small or medium size stains / Logo label with yellow ink (not recommended to get as a gift)
*PLEASE NOTE THAT IT IS BRAND NEW, NOT USED ITEMS. LIMITED PIECES LEFT
* The color will be selected randomly during the shipping process. You will receive one of the available colors, and we cannot accommodate specific color preferences for this product.
Every inch of our organic sleepsuit is thoughtfully designed to make inevitable middle-of-the-night changing duty quick and easy.
Made from 100% GOTS certified organic cotton, these sleepsuits are safe and gentle on babies' delicate skin. Our Side-zip Button Sleepsuit has a multifunctional design featuring both convertible mitten and footie cuffs, two-way side zipper and snaps at crotch for easy diaper changes. Mommies can use either two-way side zipper or the snaps to change a nappy! Our clearance sale include these brand new Side-zip Button sleepsuits with minor imperfection that still wearable, safe and gentle on babies' delicate skin 🍃
Made from 100% GOTS certified organic cotton
200gsm interlock fabric
Non-toxic dye, hypoallergenic
- Two-way side zipper and snaps at crotch
Full length zip guard and zip pull hidden beneath the shoulder
Protective interior zipper guard
Designed to fit disposable nappies
- Small zipper tab cover at knee area for added safety
- Convertible cuffs gives the option for mittens and enclosed feet.
( Fold over mittens are included for sizes under 6 months only )
Not included gift box & cotton pouch
Side-zip Button Sleepsuit is made to fit snug and the sizes run true to age. Please refer to product's actual measurements prior to making an order. When in doubt, get one or two size bigger for a longer lasting fit.
* please note that shrinkage may occur. Use cold water to wash the sleepsuit and wash on the delicate cycle. Hot water shrinks cotton. When the washing is over, line dry the sleepsuit to prevent shrinking in the dryer.